The ominous flu shot/vaccine.

I feel little achy now, mostly a headache. I never got a reaction before from the flu shot so not sure it isn’t just that I’m tired. And My arm barely hurts. Sometimes it’s so bad I have to ice it.

• Friendly
Reactions: PTree15 and Amy SF
I feel little achy now, mostly a headache. I never got a reaction before from the flu shot so not sure it isn’t just that I’m tired. And My arm barely hurts. Sometimes it’s so bad I have to ice it.
I got mine at work and I, and lots of others were crazy tired afterwards! i had never had any reaction before either, other than a sore arm

Reactions: KLS52
I got mine at work and I, and lots of others were crazy tired afterwards! i had never had any reaction before either, other than a sore arm
I feel better. I drank extra water and it seemed to help.
I googled and it said not to take Advil for a week! I like to take two at bedtime for general aches and pains. Not sure I can go an entire week without. I will definitely need it when I go to the sleep lab Friday night.

• Friendly
Reactions: PTree15
When I was younger I never got the flu shot with the exception of two years during my time working at a public hospital, because it was required of everyone working for the county healthcare system. I didn’t have any bad reactions to it then. After my tenure there ended, I went back to not getting the vaccine because I have never had the flu and figured I didn’t need it.

Well, I’m older now, and I’m now living in a long term senior care facility, so I decided this year I should start getting them regularly. I got mine last week. The injection site was sore for a couple of days, and I also had a headache which also lasted for two days, and then both went away and I was fine. It could be because the flu vaccine is different every year to address a different strain every year, and that’s why my immune system reacted differently to this year’s vaccine.

I’m dying. I don’t understand. My temp is only 99.9. Lol. I feel like it’s 103. 😫😭🤦🏻‍♀️
And wth…I’m not supposed to react to the flu vaccine.

• Friendly
Reactions: Emma JC and PTree15
Imagine I’m sick? Maybe it’s Covid! 😳
More 🤦🏻‍♀️
Drama Queen 👑

• Haha
Reactions: Emma JC
I’m dying. I don’t understand. My temp is only 99.9. Lol. I feel like it’s 103. 😫😭🤦🏻‍♀️
And wth…I’m not supposed to react to the flu vaccine.
Oh my! :neutral:
It's 34 F in Cleveland, so I know it can't be much warmer where you are!
I have heard more people complain about it this year. I was just super tired.

Reactions: KLS52
Imagine I’m sick? Maybe it’s Covid! 😳
More 🤦🏻‍♀️
Drama Queen 👑
About a week after my flu shot, there was one day where I felt like the flu was coming. It was dreadful - I really thought I was going to be suffering for the next 2 weeks. But, the next day, I felt fine.

If you're not feeling well, it makes sense to visit your local clinic.

• Friendly
Reactions: PTree15 and KLS52
About a week after my flu shot, there was one day where I felt like the flu was coming. It was dreadful - I really thought I was going to be suffering for the next 2 weeks. But, the next day, I felt fine.

If you're not feeling well, it makes sense to visit your local clinic.
I feel a little better after a nap. I’m hoping I’ll be fine by tomorrow. I just wasn’t expecting a reaction.

I feel a little better after a nap. I’m hoping I’ll be fine by tomorrow. I just wasn’t expecting a reaction.
I'm sorry you had such an icky reaction. That's so weird. I hope you feel better soon.

This year was only my second flu shot ever, and I just had a sore arm. It actually hurt going in, which was odd because last year I didn't feel a thing.

I'm sorry you had such an icky reaction. That's so weird. I hope you feel better soon.

This year was only my second flu shot ever, and I just had a sore arm. It actually hurt going in, which was odd because last year I didn't feel a thing.
I've gotten flu shots for years and this one was the only one I've ever felt! It did hurt, but my arm was sore just that night. I heard that from others

• Friendly
Reactions: PTree15
I've gotten flu shots for years and this one was the only one I've ever felt! It did hurt, but my arm was sore just that night. I heard that from others
Yep, the next day, it was fine.

This one didn’t give me a sore arm at all. So bizarre.