The Halloween Thread - 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Halloween! 😁

Reactions: Val
TJ Maxx has a bunch of really cool Halloween decorations. I like all that stuff but there is no point in decorating. I have no place to put stuff anyway.

TJ Maxx has a bunch of really cool Halloween decorations. I like all that stuff but there is no point in decorating. I have no place to put stuff anyway.

Home Goods and Tuesday morning, Hobby Lobby and Michael's also had tons of lovely stuff.

I also like the fact that many people decorate the outside of their houses with decorations. It makes everything look so cheerful.

Reactions: Val and KLS52
There are people here in my apartment complex that decorate and I think it is great even though there are no trick or treaters. My apartment is located where no one except immediate neighbors would see any decorations. The apartments facing the parking lot get the attention.

There are people here in my apartment complex that decorate and I think it is great even though there are no trick or treaters. My apartment is located where no one except immediate neighbors would see any decorations. The apartments facing the parking lot get the attention.

That sounds nice. :)At my cousin's place, many of the homes had pumpkin and other Halloween decorations and it made the whole street
look even more cheerful. Not that the area was glum as it was on a golf course with palm trees, flowers and water fountains.;)

Reactions: Val and Chryssie
^^^ @KLS52 Interesting! I used to think that conventional night-time street lights benefitted bats because of all the night-flying insects they attract. I remember one evening, I was walking home and saw a bat flying around within the cone of light shining down from a street lamp. It looked like he/she was gorging themselves on bugs, but I didn't know what kind of bat they were.

My favorite Halloween movie...

Amok! Amok! Amok! 😁
1572048457872.png

Reactions: Val
Status
Not open for further replies.