News The Great Egg Conspiracy: Lies, Corruption & Kevin Bacon

Bite Size Vegan

Vegan Fruit-Ninja
Reaction score
A shocking expose on the deep corruption, shameless lies, and illegal activities of the egg Industry in the United States. From junk science to threatening violence against competitors, you won’t believe the lengths the American Egg Board, USDA, and egg industry as a whole will go to for a profit.

Reactions: Second Summer
Enlightening to hear how this industry works. I'm curious if their campaign against Hampton Creek will ultimately be successful, but I guess it's still ongoing.

About the video: well done, very impressive work! BTW, have you ever had any DMCA claims against your videos?

So i have been checking stores for Just Mayo to see how widespread it is. Found it today on the normal mayo unrefrigerated shelf in Publix, local big grocery chain, for $4.99/quart. The Hellmans was $5.29. Unfortunately, they had a Buy one, get one Free on another egg mayo, $5.49 for 2 quarts.

The Just Mayo did not get great shelf visibility compared with most of the other mayos, but not the worst, either.

Enlightening to hear how this industry works. I'm curious if their campaign against Hampton Creek will ultimately be successful, but I guess it's still ongoing.

About the video: well done, very impressive work! BTW, have you ever had any DMCA claims against your videos?

Thanks so much! And yes, I have--oddly enough usually from the Earthlings/Unity people who "buy" undercover footage and then flag it and run adds on my videos.

So i have been checking stores for Just Mayo to see how widespread it is. Found it today on the normal mayo unrefrigerated shelf in Publix, local big grocery chain, for $4.99/quart. The Hellmans was $5.29. Unfortunately, they had a Buy one, get one Free on another egg mayo, $5.49 for 2 quarts.

The Just Mayo did not get great shelf visibility compared with most of the other mayos, but not the worst, either.

that's awesome that it's in Publix!! I hope it gets even wider distribution.

Reactions: ledboots