The Everything Animal Thread

I saw this on this evening's news and it was just heartbreaking. Hunters should not exist!

The image is striking: at the edge of the Compiegne forest (Oise), along a construction fence, a deer is lying down,
tongue hanging out, literally exhausted. A scene filmed by anti-hunting activists which toured social networks on Sunday, September 20, but which took place the morning before. It shows the animal which, after having tried to escape a hunt with hounds, has taken refuge in a city.

1600710939318.png

• Informative
Reactions: Lou
It's utterly shocking that parents who are of the younger generation, are still teaching their young children (a 7 yr old) that it is OK
to hunt and kill wildlife! :mad:

• George watched as William and others shot grouse near Balmoral on Saturday
  • It is not the first time the seven-year-old has watched a shoot from the sidelines
  • Third in line to throne will be brought up in the royals' country sports tradition
  • Both William and his brother Harry hunted and shot from a young age
Prince George watches father William on Balmoral shoot

Reactions: FlandersOD
I have just responded to a friend who sent me a very sweet video of two domestic cats cuddling further to yesterday's sad news.

I sent her the following video as it always bugs me that people think that only domestic animals have feelings :

We have been watching this group's videos on YouTube - they are short and very interesting to watch the rescues up close.

Emma JC

Ocean Conservation Namibia - saving seals that have been tangled up in nets and other ocean garbage