The Dog Lovers Thread

we are having a little epidemic of fireworks. Especially on the other side of the bay.

On a totally unrelated note.
Sometimes on Reddit someone posts, a video of a vet coming home from a 3 or 5-year tour, and the dog goes completely nuts. Invariably the first comment is: That's my dog's reaction when I get back from the store.

Awwww, I could puppynap him. How do you pronounce his name ?
Vish-er
At least that’s how we say it but we’re not German! Lol
Maybe I’ll do one of those “how to pronounce” searches...

Reactions: Val
Will you call him Vish ? I usually call pets either 'baby boy' or 'baby girl'. :D
Most likely. I’m sure he will have several nicknames. I tend to put y or ie at the end of names...so maybe Vishy at some point. If I ever get to hold/cuddle him before he gets too big, maybe Squishy Vishy Lol.
Joon is often Joonie. Bratt is Brattsky.
Doesn’t work for Stella so she is usually Stella Bella or I just call out Stttteeeelllllaaaa like in the Marlon Brando movie lol.

Daughter is doing well with the puppy. I am pleased and much more relaxed. He’s so cute and already mastering the art of sit. He also slept all the way to 3 am and did not pee in his crate, so SIL took him outside and he did pee out there. He’s such a blessing during this crazy time.