The Defiler is here

Um, ok. Perhaps we should stay away from these evil "bacon grapes" then.

I was quite against drugs and alcohol in my teens and 20's. Not so much so now, at least with alcohol. Now when I think about it, I believe when I was younger my brain made chemicals that were like a natural high. I don't mean really drunk/stoned high, but probably enough to "take off the edge" .

These days I crave alcohol when I need to take that edge off. Doesn't happen naturally at all anymore.

Who?

ETA; oh, Josh! It was all funny the order the posts showed up, I thought this was sixstring introduction thread... I know Josh. :welcome:

I was quite against drugs and alcohol in my teens and 20's. Not so much so now, at least with alcohol. Now when I think about it, I believe when I was younger my brain made chemicals that were like a natural high. I don't mean really drunk/stoned high, but probably enough to "take off the edge" .

These days I crave alcohol when I need to take that edge off. Doesn't happen naturally at all anymore.

I think I'll keep my edge on, thanks ;)

It's a joke..and a pun...because of the whole me thing. If you get the joke good for you. If you don't I'm not gonna explain it, because I'm too hipster for that.

Okay I'm done antagonizing people who mostly believe in the same things as me just for the sake of arguing in my introduction thread. I'ma go do that on the rest of the forum now. This is why we can't have nice things.

I love you guys, but I don't like anybody. Is that a crime?