'The Dark Knight Rises' is an Obama plot to defeat Romney

AeryFairy

Anachronism
Reaction score
On his radio show, Rush Limbaugh claimed the new Batman film The Dark Knight Rises is anti-Romney propaganda masterminded by the Obama administration.

RUSH: Have you heard this new movie, the Batman movie, what is it, The Dark Knight Lights Up or whatever the name is. That’s right, Dark Knight Rises. Lights Up, same thing. Do you know the name of the villain in this movie? Bane. The villain in The Dark Knight Rises is named Bane, B-a-n-e. What is the name of the venture capital firm that Romney ran and around which there’s now this make-believe controversy? Bain. The movie has been in the works for a long time. The release date’s been known, summer 2012 for a long time. Do you think that it is accidental that the name of the really vicious fire breathing four eyed whatever it is villain in this movie is named Bain?

Full story at http://www.politicususa.com/wing-nut-rises-rush-limbaugh-claims-batman-film-obama-plot.html.

Some people, they are idiots.

Well, at least he will be happy to know what Bane does to Batman then.

The character Bane first appeared in a 1993 comic. Obama was barely out of law school, probably not yet too concerned with the election that would happen 20 years later. Nice try Rush.

Reactions: FortyTwo
Maybe I am giving him too much credit, but I see Rush Limbaugh as presenting the most ridiculous hyperbolic opinions just to make fools out of all the people who take him at face value. He's the ultimate cage-rattling troll, and as much as I dislike him, his success has got to be proof that he himself is too smart to actually believe any of the stuff he spouts to get reactions from people. I think he's just laughing his *** off behind the scenes at everyone who takes him seriously enough to rebut his absurd declarations.

Maybe I am giving him too much credit, but I see Rush Limbaugh as presenting the most ridiculous hyperbolic opinions just to make fools out of all the people who take him at face value. He's the ultimate cage-rattling troll, and as much as I dislike him, his success has got to be proof that he himself is too smart to actually believe any of the stuff he spouts to get reactions from people. I think he's just laughing his *** off behind the scenes at everyone who takes him seriously enough to rebut his absurd declarations.

I often think about that as well.

Maybe he started with slightly ridiculous ideas that yet was believable, and the whole thing just escalated. D:

Sometimes I think a large portion of my personality is an extreme parody of the things I hate most in the world. If that is the case, I pity him. On the other hand, out of caution I tend to blame everything on stupidity before anything else is proven. So I think he's probably just an idiot.

376212_10150951562384205_1238688327.jpg