The Coffee House-Come & Chat With Us!(February 2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My sister wants to know whether you've taught him to stand against the wall to be frisked. (
Are Mudis prone to joint and eye problems, or is this something you do with all your dogs?

I did teach Nirm that. :D

And with illness, not very much. There are few dogs with joint or eye problems. I always xray hips and elbows, and with Mudis eyes and knees are also checked. So it's just a routine. And since we're doing agility, knowing his health is good too.

I did teach Nirm that. :D

And with illness, not very much. There are few dogs with joint or eye problems. I always xray hips and elbows, and with Mudis eyes and knees are also checked. So it's just a routine. And since we're doing agility, knowing his health is good too.
i had shown her the video of Nirm, and she was quite impressed.

That makes sense, especially with the agility training. First, you know whether there are any inherent issues, and second, it gives you a baseline with which to compare if there are any injuries or any issues develop with age.

i had shown her the video of Nirm, and she was quite impressed.

That makes sense, especially with the agility training. First, you know whether there are any inherent issues, and second, it gives you a baseline with which to compare if there are any injuries or any issues develop with age.

This was before we had all the good phones, or else I would have filmed all his tricks. There is a video of him backing up the stairs too on my channel. He knew a lot of them!

Hey everyone! I worked a little different schedule this morning, 8-12 instead of 7-11 in the cash office ( and then when I was done, cashier). I don't know if this is a permanent change or just temporary during our remodeling. The new fixtures are very attractive!
It is unseasonably warm today. I have had to put the AC on as it is in the mid 80's. There may be heat records broken!

Hahaha, yes, in July, when it's stifling hot, then I will want clouds. ;)
I had a nice week of going on walks, and the rain the past couple of days has put a stop to them. :)

Same here and from June until October, it's really too hot and everyone wants a cloudy sky. I must say, that this winter has been very
mild with double digits. 😉

• Friendly
  • Informative
Reactions: PTree15 and Val
Same here and from June until October, it's really too hot and everyone wants a cloudy sky. I must say, that this winter has been very
mild with double digits. 😉
Same here. November was colder than either December or January. I was able to wear my poncho as my only coat the other day, as it reached 40 F.

• Friendly
Reactions: Val
Same here. November was colder than either December or January. I was able to wear my poncho as my only coat the other day, as it reached 40 F.

That's strange as we also had two very mild months and yet we're so far away from the US.

That's strange as we also had two very mild months and yet we're so far away from the US.
I know, it's weird! I guess all this weather travels at some point. If I had it to do again, I think I would have studied meteorology, even though I was a bit weaker on the science side of things. Weather patterns are fascinating.

Morning/afternoon y'all! I have today off and go to the library bookstore this afternoon for my volunteer shift. It is cloudy and very warm this morning with another day in the 80's expected. The weather has been very weird for a while now. I am getting my laundry done this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.