TV & Film The Big Bang theory (TV show)

RascalsMom

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Does anyone else love this show? :D
I don't watch much TV so I just seen this show for the first time a few months ago. And then I got addicted! I don't have cable or anything at my house, so I ordered the first 5 seasons on DVD on eBay. (Which you can get for around $30-$40 for all 5 seasons)
I'm excited to get them in the mail and watch the episodes from the beginning. As I picked up after the show was well on it's way, I missed a lot and just seen random episodes from random seasons whenever they came on TV.

Anyone else?! :)

I hated Big Bang Theory when it first came out, and now I can't go a week without watching it. Sheldon is my secret love-muffin.

Reactions: SuicideBlonde
I liked it when it first came out, but I've gone off it a bit, lots of shows are good the first time and then they're shown again and again on TV and they get boring pretty quickly. TBBT is shown every day on Dave so I've seen most of them a lot now. Only a few shows can you watch again and again and still enjoy though, so that's not too harsh a criticism really.

Yes I am a big bang fan. I love Sheldon...Im 50/50 on Leonard..sometimes hes ok and others Im thinking what a jerk he can be.

I liked it when it first came out, but I've gone off it a bit, lots of shows are good the first time and then they're shown again and again on TV and they get boring pretty quickly. TBBT is shown every day on Dave so I've seen most of them a lot now. Only a few shows can you watch again and again and still enjoy though, so that's not too harsh a criticism really.
Oh I'm the same way! I've only seen a few episodes though so I haven't gotten sick of it :p

Reactions: SummerRain
Whenever I watch the show, I always think how good of a character the guy who plays Sheldon must be to act so crazy with a straight face :p

I thought it was cool how they had the girl who played Darlene on Roseanne be on the show and shortly date Leonard - as David and Darlene dated on that show. :)

She comes back for more random episodes. Its a good paring.
I cant remember her characters name but Roseannes sister plays Sheldons Mam, I love Sheldon and his Mam episodes!

Reactions: thefadedone
Really? I didn't know she was! That's pretty cool :)

I totally forgot that Jackie also played Sheldon's mom - I seen an episode she was on. It's always cool to me, because I LOVED Roseanne!

I did see some Roseanna eps... They dont show it anymore :/

Leonard (IRL) is a veggie.
There is a scene where Amy is having a pie eating contest with Penny and Sheldon, because Amy is vegan (IRL) the pies were all vegan :D

I am a fan of this show also. I didn't start watching it until recently too and I suppose I should try to start at the beginning and catch up at some point. I love the episodes with the former Roseanne stars! That actor who plays Sheldon will be forever Sheldon even when that show goes off the air! :D

I hated Big Bang Theory when it first came out, and now I can't go a week without watching it. Sheldon is my secret love-muffin.

Same here...except for the love muffin part. I didn't understand the hype over the show when it first came out, but then it seemed to always be on tv. I only get like 10 channels and it would seem to be playing on at least one of them so I found myself watching it more and more. Now I'm hooked and look forward to watching the new episodes every Thursday night. (Although last week was the season finale.)

Jim Parsons (Sheldon) is an incredible actor. He sounds like a really down to earth guy irl too. And he's 40!! How crazy is that? The dude ages well.

I've been a big fan of Mayim Bialik ever since Blossom aired. I follow her blog and she always amazes me. Not only is she vegan, but she's far from a regular Hollywood star. She's also a PHD in neuroscience! Plus she's best friends with Jim Parsons in real life. She's written a book on attachment parenting and she has a vegan cook book coming out soon.
Here's a link to a post from her blog :http://www.kveller.com/mayim-bialik/what-does-a-vegan-celebrity-eat-in-paris/ .

I understand why some people would find Bernadette annoying, since that voice does get a little irritating after awhile. Howard used to annoy me , but now he's not so bad. I'm confused by what's going on with Raj's character. For awhile there
I thought he was going to hook up with his roommate. I'm glad his new gf is gone though and didn't last long. Now she was annoying.