Thanks, I.S. - I'm officially addicted

Veggiemama

Forum Senior
Reaction score
Just wanted to say thank you for creating the board!! This is exactly what I've been missing since the other forum went downhill. I'm already becoming addicted. Still not sure if that's a good or a bad thing but I forgot how WONDERFUL it is to have a place online to call "home". It's SO nice to be able to be "around" other like minded people. I've missed this so once again, thank you!! Peace & Love!!

Me too. The best part is how it's bringing together all the old school VBers from way back when that I missed before I left. The fact that so many had left was a huge part of why I stopped posting over there.

I wasn't part of the "old crew" over at the other forum. I did notice a change in just the two and a half years I was over there, so I imagine the difference was much more dramatic for those who were there longer.

I really love the atmosphere here and am happy to be a part of this community. <3

I've already changed the home page bookmarks on my browser to open up here.

Thank you, Indian Summer!

Yes, thank you Karl! I'm glad Michael finally messed up enough for you to leave and start your own place. Best thing that guy ever did.

I.S., have you been working on this site for some time now? It would be hard to believe you just threw all this together so quickly.

Thanks everyone! I'm so happy that so many have joined :) I realise there are a couple of issues that need to be sorted out here, so thanks for the feedback on that.

Sleepy, yes I have been working on this site for a while. I was told about the upcoming changes on VB, decided I did not like it one bit, argued against it for a long time, but got nowhere. So I quit my admin post and then decided to set up my own message board.

Thanks everyone! I'm so happy that so many have joined :) I realise there are a couple of issues that need to be sorted out here, so thanks for the feedback on that.

Sleepy, yes I have been working on this site for a while. I was told about the upcoming changes on VB, decided I did not like it one bit, argued against it for a long time, but got nowhere. So I quit my admin post and then decided to set up my own message board.

I noticed a while back that you weren't an admin over there. I figured life just got in the way. I wish I had known back then about the upcoming changes. I was wanting to kind of break away from there for a while, since a lot of the people I enjoyed there weren't posting anymore. I was just given a good reason to now.

(bolding mine)
I'm really glad you did
thumbup.gif
and I'm very glad the ol' ball and chain posted a link to it in the little discussion we were having on my FB page.

Reactions: Mel