Announcement Thank you - mod team leavers

Second Summer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Some of you may have noticed the mod team is a bit smaller these days than it was last year, and the particularly keen observer may even have figured out who has left.

@beancounter and @AeryFairy - both were on the mod team from 2012 until last autumn. Thank you for all your efforts and support moderating and admining the forum over the years. Thank you for your service to the community!

I feel nostalgic thinking back at the good times had and sad that you're no longer as involved. So I hope you'll continue to participate regularly in discussions and chats or at least stop by to say hi occasionally!

(Sorry that this comes a bit late! Better late than never ...?)

Reactions: 1 person
I honestly don’t remember the last time either of them posted on VeggieViews. I miss them both. I had the privilege of meeting AF when she had just gotten married and she and her new husband visited Los Angeles as part of their honeymoon trip to the US.

Some of you may have noticed the mod team is a bit smaller these days than it was last year, and the particularly keen observer may even have figured out who has left.

@beancounter and @AeryFairy - both were on the mod team from 2012 until last autumn. Thank you for all your efforts and support moderating and admining the forum over the years. Thank you for your service to the community!

I feel nostalgic thinking back at the good times had and sad that you're no longer as involved. So I hope you'll continue to participate regularly in discussions and chats or at least stop by to say hi occasionally!

(Sorry that this comes a bit late! Better late than never ...?)

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to serve the community!

I honestly don’t remember the last time either of them posted on VeggieViews. I miss them both. I had the privilege of meeting AF when she had just gotten married and she and her new husband visited Los Angeles as part of their honeymoon trip to the US.
Last I heard, AF was busy with her business and other IRL stuff, but BC is around occasionally, as can be seen above :)

I've actually not met any of the VV moderators in person, past of present, I don't think. Neither have I met up with any other VVers in a long time. I do travel abroad occasionally for work purposes, so I hope that can be rectified in the future!

Reactions: PTree15 and Val