Survey-Vegetarianism and mental health

Hello everyone!
As you probably know, the correlation between mental health and vegetarianism/veganism has been subjective and very controversial. Because of this, I decided to conduct a study in my research methods class about mental health and diet. The study is completely anonymous and will not be published, it is purely for my interest and class. I am having trouble finding other vegetarians, other than myself, to take this study because my university is primarily non-vegetarians. This will take less than 5 minutes, thank you so much!
Welcome to the forum.

Aren't you concerned about the subjectivity and accuracy of data obtained from a public forum? False information can be offered. Also, there are anti-vegetarian trolls that creep around this forum - they could purposely skew your results.

Reactions: JacobEdward
Welcome to the forum.

Aren't you concerned about the subjectivity and accuracy of data obtained from a public forum? False information can be offered. Also, there are anti-vegetarian trolls that creep around this forum - they could purposely skew your results.
Hello! While I was expecting trolls, I surprisingly have not got any (or at least I dont think so). Also this data is purely for myself and my professor so it wont be published.