Announcement Survey: Vegan innovation and knowledge sharing

Second Summer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Hello fellow vegans/vegetarians/other VFers!

I've been contacted by a researcher at Copenhagen Business School who's looking for participants to a study he's conducting, please see below. It's a relatively straightforward questionnaire which takes about 10 minutes to complete. I would like to urge as many as possible of you to please take the survey.

I am Lars Bo Jeppesen, a professor of innovation and technology at Copenhagen Business School. I invite you to take this survey, which is aimed at understanding vegan innovation and knowledge sharing. Later I will share key findings with you. Thank you in advance for filling out the questionnaire.

Lars

Lars Bo Jeppesen, Professor
Department of Strategy and Innovation, Copenhagen Business School

Done. Full Spectrum Veganism?!

Is it just me or does the word "Veganism" attract adjectives like bees to honey.
(wait is that ok to say still?) :)

• Haha
Reactions: Second Summer
Done. Full Spectrum Veganism?!

Is it just me or does the word "Veganism" attract adjectives like bees to honey.
(wait is that ok to say still?) :)
I wanted a comment section so that I could clarify my answer to that one. In terms of intent, I would be full spectrum if I had the financial means. The only thing in my favour is that anything leather that I buy I usually get from charity shops. If I can't find what I need in charity shops, then I have to buy leather new. Vegan shoes are absurd prices and I just don't have that kind of money.

I've said this before in this forum and I know it's controversial.
IMHO in Veganism, it's all about intent. I could probably afford to buy all vegan running shoes. but 98% vegan shoes are half the price so I get those.
i also don't think second-hand things count. They have already been bought and paid for once so I don't believe they contribute to more animal deaths or cruelty.

BTW, compared to most of the surveys posted in this forum - this one is very well done.
I like how the ones with numbers work.
Ageed! I think Lars has worked on it for several months - he first contacted me this summer.

Last edited:
  • Friendly
Reactions: Lou