Survey on plant-based, real, convenient Foods

Simonsayss

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Raw vegan
Dear all,

Hey guys,

I am currently working on a survey on how much people want plant-based convenient foods. Whether there is a trend towards vegan, convenient, and real🍓.
I would be pleased if someone would be open for an 8-15 minutes user-interview đź“ť. We are a plan-based startup trying to turn the messed up food industry into an industry with real and honest foods. In return for the interview, we may provide you with a voucher for a convenient, plant-based and real food product.

Let me know if you would like to help. You can answer me here or via Simo@forsuperheroes.com, don't forget to tell me how I can contact you.

Best wishes,
Simon.
🍆

Dear all,

Hey guys,

I am currently working on a survey on how much people want plant-based convenient foods. Whether there is a trend towards vegan, convenient, and real🍓.
I would be pleased if someone would be open for an 8-15 minutes user-interview đź“ť. We are a plan-based startup trying to turn the messed up food industry into an industry with real and honest foods. In return for the interview, we may provide you with a voucher for a convenient, plant-based and real food product.

Let me know if you would like to help. You can answer me here or via Simo@forsuperheroes.com, don't forget to tell me how I can contact you.

Best wishes,
Simon.
🍆
Please provide name and website of your startup.

The name of our small startup is forsuperheroes. You can find us under forsuperheroes.com.

We do naturally nutritionally complete foods. Just dried or freeze-dried plant-powders in a special formula to cover all vitamins and minerals - without anything added. 80% organic.