Support from the angels

The Master Of Design

Forum Practitioner
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Dear beautiful souls, I thought to give you something very, very, very special here.
If you are not familiar with frequencies and energies, or even if you are, this might be what you need now.

This frequency is specifically if you struggle to connect with your angels or if you never did connect before.
Listen to it while you sleep, best in the morning when you wake up early, fall asleep again, relax, and don't rush anywhere.
If it doesn't work for the first time, try a few times. (You can also listen to it while awake)

The angels are different for everyone, and they can be in many forms; recently I had 4 dogs in my dream
filling me with joy and happiness, and telling me what truly matters. Remember, you are loved.

Last edited:
Reactions: KLS52
There are so many times where I was an inch away from death and some force stepped in to prevent me from leaving. Instinct in choice, the right circumstances at the right time, a vision in my mind telling me what a right direction was. A day before I was going to the hospital I had a vision the day before and saw all of the faces of a few people I had seen the next day. I had no way to explain it.

Me too! Thank you for sharing! I was in a very dark space before I connected with my soul purpose. Thank you again, and if you are reading this, know that you are loved and someone loves you! Don't give up on your dreams. If you need any help just make a post here :)

• Friendly
Reactions: KLS52
I think I saw an angel when I was a kid.
One night I woke up with a headache and as I sat there alone in the darkness there appeared a bright light and from that light came something that could be described as an angel. They offered me their hand and I reached for it, but before I managed to touch their hand I fainted.