Suggestions for posts

luluscookbook

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan newbie
Hey guys

I recently started a vegan food blog to share my cooking hobby.
Looking for ideas and suggestions of what readers like yourselves would want to see there.
Obviously there are a TON of resources online and recipes online. But still, I find I rarely go to the same blogs more than twice for supper ideas lol

Here's the site, would love for you all to check it out:
Homemade Vegan Food | Lulu's Cookbook

So far I've shared savoury stuff, including (among others):
  • crispy baked tofu
  • tofu scrable
  • bean and buckwheat meatballs
  • chickpea lentil burgers
  • TVP bolognese
  • brazilian cheesy potato breads
And sweet items including:
  • Various cookies (ginger, coconut, PB, and others coming up including gluten-free)
  • banana bread variations
  • apple muffins
  • black bean brownies
  • chickpea blondies
What kinds of recipes would you be interested in seeing vs. what you already refer to online?
And do you think its worthwhile to add non-recipe posts, such as grocery lists or other tips?

Looking for honest feedback and ideas :)

Hope to hear from you all
Thank you in advance :)

Cheers

Nice work.
I subscribed.
as you know the vegan food blog ecosystem is pretty well saturated. Long established vegan food bloggers and plenty of big-name commercial sites, too.
But good luck to you.

Reactions: Emma JC
If I were to start a blog or vlog, I would want to create content to help make veganism more accessible to more people.

It could simply be content explaining what veganism is ... and maybe what it isn't - different content and perspective depending on the particular target audience. E.g. explaining it to children at varying stages of development. Or to older people who have been eating meat and potatoes their whole life. Or to people who lack empathy. Or to people who love animal foods more than they love animals ... The list goes on! Find creative ways to help them "get it".

But yes, it could also be recipes, especially ones that are cheap and/or easy to make, so that people can see it doesn't have to be expensive or time consuming. Include the cost of the ingredients in the recipe. Yes, maybe a shopping list.

If you want to stand out, don't make it a blog exclusively about cooking and recipes, though. Include something about yourself and why you're passionate about veganism, cooking and so on.

Reactions: Emma JC and Lou
Yes yes, always good to have fresh raw super food magic potions such as soaked sunflower seed paste mixes with acai or banana and macca all sorts of suer high vibe energy living food blends that can be made easy and taste spectacular are great as an inspiration for people to truly experience the raw power that pur food can bring to us if chosen correctly. Be blessed in the harmony of peace all. Nïtram

• Friendly
Reactions: Emma JC