Struggling with weight??

Becausemanson

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan newbie
Hi everyone, I am 23 and I switched to a vegan diet almost 8 months ago now, and I seem to be having a hard time staying at a normal (ish) weight or gaining weight. I have always been naturally thin, I am 5'6" and have always hovered around 8 and a half stone. Since switching to a vegan diet I have dropped a stone and it's making me so tired and miserable.
I eat plenty of meals a day, including a smoothie packed full of pea protein and seeds, LOTS of nut butter, and hot meals that always include lots of carbs. I also take multivitamins to increase my appetite as well.
Nothing seems to work and I'm dropping weight so quick I'm worried.
I want to start a family with my partner but I'm putting it on hold because of this. What can I do???? Please help.

Download the Cronometer app and play around with it. It will tell you what goals to reach to lose, gain, or maintain weight. Punch in your day yesterday and see how many calories it actually is. Maybe add more fats like avocado?

Download the Cronometer app and play around with it. It will tell you what goals to reach to lose, gain, or maintain weight. Punch in your day yesterday and see how many calories it actually is. Maybe add more fats like avocado?

I'll give Cronometer a go, thanks