TV & Film Strange tendencies in Tom Cruise's relationships

Second Summer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
According to the always reliable gossip media, there is something very strange about Tom Cruise's relationships. He's been married to Mimi Rogers, Nicole Kidman and Katie Holmes. They have all left him when aged 33. Coincidence? Furthermore the wives follow a pattern: They were born in 1956, 1967 and 1978. Will the next be a 1989 model? (Eww, ugh! :hurl:) Only time will tell .....!

512px-Tom_Cruise_and_Mimi_Rogers.jpg

Tom Cruise and Mimi Rogers (1989) [CC-BY-2.0], by Alan Light

Nicole_kidman3.jpg

Nicole Kidman (2001) [CC-BY-SA-2.5,2.0,1.0], by Rita Molnár. (Own work)

Tom_Cruise_and_Katie_Holmes_leaving_plane.jpg

Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes leaving plane (2006) [CC-BY-2.0], by Kathryn Decker-Krauth (Flickr)

His new movie looks so amazing. I can't wait to see it.
In fact, I think we should have a VV meetup just to see Jack Reacher. Screw veg*nism, screw the sense of community and family. Seeing Jack Reacher is a far better and more important reason for all of us to finally get together.

We must support the Cruiser! Our loyalty to him will make him so happy again. Just like the old days...

Insa.jpg

Reactions: Kitties
I was trying to figure this out, and then I realized you had transposed the digits and it was supposed to be 1956. :p
Well spotted! I've corrected it now.

Reports earlier this year speculated that the next wife could be Yolanda Pecoraro and then later Cynthia Jorge, but a recent article in people.com indicate they were just friends and that Tom remains single, not dating anyone at the moment.

Well spotted! I've corrected it now.
You had me going for a while - it was like one of those questions on standardized tests - "What would the next number in the sequence be?" - and I couldn't figure the sequence out. On the plus side, now you know that at least one of us actually reads a post all the way through (at least sometimes.) :p

Reactions: kazyeeqen
Lol...I thought I just wasn't smart enough to figure out what the sequence was...now I get it! :)

Reactions: Renee1