Announcement Status of Veggie Views merge

Second Summer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Just to keep you all in the loop on the progress of merging Veggie Views into Vegan Forum.

I've just completed the import of all the users and content from VV. For now I decided to just hide the VV forums, but will make them available one-by-one, either as is or by merging the threads in them into existing VF forums.

If you experience any issues, please post in this thread, send me a private message or, if you can't log in, use the contact form link at the bottom of the pages.

For now I decided to just hide the VV forums, but will make them available one-by-one, either as is or by merging the threads in them into existing VF forums.
I didn't really hide them all that well, and that wasn't the intention either :) You can find them here (for now):

Reactions: PTree15
I've started to move those threads/forums into the 'visible' part of VF. This process will probably be on-going for a long time (probably several weeks) as it requires some careful consideration, but I've moved a lot already - I started with the easy ones.

So if you look carefully, you might notice "new" threads, thread prefixes and forums pop up, and forums that change name ever so slightly to accommodate the VV threads.

Last edited:
I've created a new forum in the 'General' section called 'Science & Technology'. It's a merge of two VV forums: Natural Sciences + Computer Science & Technology. This is sort of off-topic to what veganforum.org is really about (i.e. vegan-related topics), but many of us are interested in that sort of thing, so I thought I'll give it a try and see how it goes.

Last edited:
Reactions: PTree15 and David3