NO Spitzpoo puppy-60 000 Followers Instagram

shyvas

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Other
Olvier puppy teddy bear.jpg

Is this the world's cutest dog? Oliver the puppy becomes Instagram star for his uncanny resemblance to a teddy bear.

• Lovable Oliver is an eight-month-old Spitzpoo puppy from Oslo, Norway
  • The diminutive pooch is a mix of German Spitz Klein and Toy Poodle parents
  • Owners Steffan Finstad and Sofie Lund say he is often mistaken for a teddy bear
  • The young puppy has already attracted a mighty 60,000 followers on Instagram

Oliver the puppy is Instagram star for uncanny resemblance to teddy

😍

Glorifying "beauty" in physical appearance only perpetuates the idea of ugly

Just who gets to decide this, anyway? I Certainly don’t want to buy into this whole beauty thing, but she is not that attractive to me, if we are simply basing it on the physical attributes of her face. I could probably find quite a few women that I think have prettier faces than her but I don’t really feel like bothering, lol.

Besides, beauty is subjective...eye of the beholder and all that.

The dog is cute but would not be my choice if I were choosing a dog based solely on looks. He’s too manicured looking. I love scruffy. Like the picture of Grady that I posted. I find him way cuter that his pup.

And personality really does come into play with how I see beauty. It’s what really sets the “attractiveness” quotient. In my opinion, of course. I can see photos of men that I can say are handsome, but that I am in no way attracted to, and totally be attracted to someone who may not have the physical traits that are considered attractive but yet be drawn to them.

I don’t know where I’m going with this. I might have strayed off the beaten path, lol I woke up at 2:45. I’m tired but can’t sleep!

now I do want to google images of people. 😁

Just who gets to decide this, anyway? I Certainly don’t want to buy into this whole beauty thing, but she is not that attractive to me, if we are simply basing it on the physical attributes of her face. I could probably find quite a few women that I think have prettier faces than her but I don’t really feel like bothering, lol.

Besides, beauty is subjective...eye of the beholder and all that.

The dog is cute but would not be my choice if I were choosing a dog based solely on looks. He’s too manicured looking. I love scruffy. Like the picture of Grady that I posted. I find him way cuter that his pup.

And personality really does come into play with how I see beauty. It’s what really sets the “attractiveness” quotient. In my opinion, of course. I can see photos of men that I can say are handsome, but that I am in no way attracted to, and totally be attracted to someone who may not have the physical traits that are considered attractive but yet be drawn to them.
😁

A lot of thoughts here......

I think that the sweet pooch in the photo looks more like a teddy bear and that's the reason why he is so popular on instagram. I also love all dogs. nice looking or scruffy. It makes no difference whatsover.

When someone describes a person being beautiful; it a very personal matter. All these beauty pageants and contests are sort of publicity gimmicks.

Whilst, I find that looking at handsome and beautiful actors is a delight, I wouldn't feel comfortable with someone who was too good looking.

Reactions: KLS52
My guess is, that particular woman was chosen due to bone structure, lips and eyes, with relation to the modeling world and it’s goal in accentuating certain features for the purpose of promoting what they consider beauty and to sell a product.

I don’t mean to be offensive to anyone but I love looking at “beautiful” people. Maybe because I always felt like I could never measure up. I suppose that should make me sad but it doesn’t. I feel like why not just appreciate it. It does amaze me how some people are put together so perfectly lol.
I think these women are all gorgeous and would choose any of them over the most beautiful woman in the world. Not to take anything away from her of course. I’m sure she didn’t ask for it, especially when she was six years old. And hopefully, she’s a smart and kind person.
EB0C3A14-EFB2-43A8-8E99-42B5C6C2300B.jpeg9D016099-E804-43E0-A5EA-E42811810349.pngDFD17D7C-D5AD-4A48-85F3-CBEDFB092D39.png

If I’m wrecking this thread feel free to delete. I won’t be offended. 😊

because I may be moving on to find some handsome men to post next lol.

I don’t mean to be offensive to anyone but I love looking at “beautiful” people. Maybe because I always felt like I could never measure up. I suppose that should make me sad but it doesn’t. I feel like why not just appreciate it. It does amaze me how some people are put together so perfectly lol.
I think these women are all gorgeous and would choose any of them over the most beautiful woman in the world. Not to take anything away from her of course. I’m sure she didn’t ask for it, especially when she was six years old. And hopefully, she’s a smart and kind person.
View attachment 19121View attachment 19122View attachment 19123

Why would these photos offend anyone ? ;)

Why would these photos offend anyone ? ;)
Just the whole idea of “judging” by personal attributes. I’m not trying to do that. But I do like to look at and appreciate pretty people. 😊

Not to mention I’m so off topic, lol.