Speeches useful for converting, changing to veganism

Vegan Dogs

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
I find it useful to listen to the well spoken well expressed speeches, discussions even of leading vegan activists out there either giving the talk as a lecture or in a questions and answer on the streets discussion.

See the world "feelingly" as the blind Earl of Gloucester in King Lear said in Shakespeare.

Gulags of despair of terrified animals screaming.

In their capacity to suffer a dog is a pig is a bear is a boy.

Meat today is the new asbestos...the new tobacco.

co2 is killing our oceans with dead zones. Vegan herbivore Cows are the oceans greatest predators.

10 thousand entire species are extinct every year. 6th mass extinction being caused by humans.

Billions of 1 days old chicks are ground up alive simply because they are male.

A crime against humanity of enormous proportions.

The recent climate change warnings and wildlife reduction ongoing unstoppable unless we do some major changes to our lifestyle...made me remember this speech that is not well known i do not think so I share.

Philip Wollen...the quote that sticks in my mind is.every morsel of meat is a slap in the face of a starving child.

Farming will not end it will boom, only the product line would change...Meat costs more to make than it is worth.

Health insurance would plummet.

Meat causes a wide range of cancers and heart disease...not one vegan diet can be named that does this.

Animals are not other species, they are other nations, and we murder them at our peril. The peace map is drawn on a menu, ...Peace is not just the absence of war it is the presence of Justice.

Justice must be blind to race, colour, religion or species or she will be a weapon of terror.

Another world is possible. Let's get animals off the menu and out of these torture chambers.

Let's vote for those who have no voice.

"There is nothing more powerful than an idea whose time has come".(Victor Hugo) ..Animal Rights is the greatest justice issue since the abolition of slavery.

Water is the new oil. 50 thousand liters of water to make 1 kg of beef.

Livestock greenhouse gasses produces 50 percent more than transport.

The world can produce enough food for everyone's need but not enough for everyone's greed.

Just stop buying it.

The axis of evil runs through our dining tables. Weapons of mass destruction are our knives and forks.

This cruel disgusting industry will end because we ran out of excuses.

Last edited: