Music Song Title from a Movie - Help Pls !

shyvas

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Other
Can anyone who is a music nerd, help me find the title of a flamenco song ?It is at 9.00 on the you tube video of the film Dancing at the Harvest Moon.

It's not listed on imdb and there isn't a cd and furthermore I don't want to download sites. I have heard this song over and over again but would like to know the title and author.

:thanks:

If my guess is correct, it may just be that it's some generic music that they thought of in the moment, but I might be wrong.

If my guess is correct, it may just be that it's some generic music that they thought of in the moment, but I might be wrong.

I don't think so as I have already heard the song many times. It was quite popular a while back when Latino/Flamenco songs were all over the place.;)

Christopher Franke is listed as composing the music for that movie. I can't find the name of it, though

I can't name the song - but it sure sounds like Jesse Cook.

I love his music but still can't find the song.

Christopher Franke is listed as composing the music for that movie. I can't find the name of it, though

I got the information from imbd but they haven't listed the song titles... strange.

I just tried putting it through shazam on my phone and it found nothing. Maybe someone with a better phone would like to try that? A million people have asked in the youtube video, noones answered.

edit: ok I tried it again, it says "Running Out of Time (B); underscore-no Percussio)" by Unknown. Not sure if that helps at all??

I just tried putting it through shazam on my phone and it found nothing. Maybe someone with a better phone would like to try that? A million people have asked in the youtube video, noones answered.

edit: ok I tried it again, it says "Running Out of Time (B); underscore-no Percussio)" by Unknown. Not sure if that helps at all??

I will try to youtube the title. Thanx a million for your help !!!