Some of my artwork

Brian W

Conscientious Christian
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Other
Thought I would put some of my old Gimp and Krita artwork together here. This one is my elven knight created in Gimp.

1812_Elven%20Knight.png

When i hear about Gimp, i remember the time of my working as an orchestra librarian at Mikhailovsky opera&ballet theatre. I used to edit sheet music for orchestra in Gimp. That work required working with multiple layers at once, so my ex bf teached me how to do it.:p But once i was working with 8 layers and made a few mistakes, but he was working with 162 layers, when it was urgent, and made no mistakes.:???: I also had to "write" sheet music in "Sibelius" for complicated cases like authentic music (i had been doing it for living as well, and for exams at the conservatoire). But now i've become stupid and all i can do is hit a piano keyboard with my slick hands.:D

Last edited:
In this somewhat whimsical scenario, a powerful and serious looking rock creature, maybe some kind of earth elemental, is being questioned by a little girl about her lost ball. Would such a being be interested in such a small thing?

1812_Have%20You%20Seen%20My%20Ball.png

For Halloween 2012. You can tell from the shadows that one of the ghouls is a copy of the other just flipped horizontally. (Oops!)

1812_Ghouls.png

Reactions: Val