Skylark from VB, on crutches

Skylark

VHS Upcycler
Reaction score
I just had knee surgery. :shtf:

But I'm here on Veggie Views, at Karl's invite!

For those who don't know me or can't recall, I'm a 29-year-old Christian lacto-ovo vegetarian living in NE Ohio. I'm employed at a large local credit union. On the side, I'm a performance poet and feed homeless people yummy home-cooked vegetarian food. I was honored to compete with the NE Ohio team at the National Poetry Slam in Charlotte about a month ago. I have a book of my poetry for sale, actually, and if you're interested, PM me for details. My second book should be out by the end of the year.

Welcome, and thanks for signing up! :up:I'm sorry to hear about your knee, but on the other hand, if it weren't for your knee you may not have signed up :p But seriously, knee surgery is serious stuff, so I hope you're soon healed!

Hi again Skylark!! Glad you came over to join us. Sorry to hear about the knee. I hope it heals quickly.

It's nice to see you here, Skylark. I hope you get better soon.

I just had knee surgery. :shtf:

But I'm here on Veggie Views, at Karl's invite!

For those who don't know me or can't recall, I'm a 29-year-old Christian lacto-ovo vegetarian living in NE Ohio. I'm employed at a large local credit union. On the side, I'm a performance poet and feed homeless people yummy home-cooked vegetarian food. I was honored to compete with the NE Ohio team at the National Poetry Slam in Charlotte about a month ago. I have a book of my poetry for sale, actually, and if you're interested, PM me for details. My second book should be out by the end of the year.

Cool! Are you available?