Skinny Bob et al., real ETs

nobody

Practitioner
Reaction score
Here I am posting footage of some Zeta Reticulan aliens, originally posted to youtube in 2011, in case anyone is curious to see what they look like. Most people are probably disinclined to believe this is real because it contradicts what they have been told, but as an Amazon Prime member who is totally steeped in UFOlogy and the government led UFO cover up, having watched about 15 documentaries on the subject so far, I am inclined to believe something like this is authentic unless some good debunking has been done to discredit it. As of yet, no one has debunked this footage satisfactorily, nor has the footage ever been used for commercial purposes.

This footage originates with Ivan0135 but here is a video where someone has edited just the footage of the aliens together into a single video:

Ivan0135's youtube channel:

Indian Summer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Lifestyle
Vegan
What is the supposed origin of these videos?

My take on UFOs: The belief in UFOs is a very convenient phenomenon to exploit for covering up accidental exposure of military technology such as next generation spy planes. I'd not be too surprised if it turns out this belief has actually been 'encouraged' by government agencies.

nobody

Practitioner
Reaction score
What is the supposed origin of these videos?
All I know is that is was first posted to Youtube in 2011 on the ivan0135 youtube channel. This video may or may not have accurate info about the release of the footage:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
shyvas A Street Cat Called Bob-Bestseller Animals In The News 34
robert99 Congrats to Bob Dylan Media & Entertainment 4
Joe Handhelds Bob Rankin Column on "AntiSmart" Phones [Attn: robert 99] Science & Technology 17
S Survey on plant-based, real, convenient Foods Products 2
beancounter New/Information Threads - Keeping it real Lounge 1
Lou News Fake meat vs Real Meat Health & Body 6
Hog Real Life Me General 1
nobody Love What's Real General 4
MagdalenaACat any interesting work with real vegans/vegetarians General 0
nobody Is vegan meat/dairy/eggs healthier than real? Health & Body 31
A Trying to transition, the struggle is real. Transitioning 3
Nekodaiden You're not a real vegan! / you're not vegan enough Relationships 2
D The only real necessity is the first line Support 3
Indian Summer Should online platforms have access to users' real identities? General Discussion 4
V Has anyone felt any real health differences after going vegan? Health & Body 31
shyvas Animal Rights Real Fur Labelled as Fake ! Animals 2
R Questions for dr michael greger on london real tv General 1
R Ban the unnecessary use and sale of real fur Animals 1
Calliegirl Space Sciences Travel Tips From a Real Space Tourist: Get Ready to Feel Awful Science & Technology 0
W The real price of game General 0
Bite Size Vegan Celebrate Freedom Like A Real American Hypocrite! General 0
Indian Summer News Nano, The Real Life Cat Girl Lounge 3
Wolfie Most "real" veggie meats for a kid? The Vegetarian Forum 10
Bite Size Vegan What VEGAN KIDS Eat!!! (With REAL Vegan Kids!) General 0
Bite Size Vegan Deadly Nutrition: The REAL Dietary Killers | Dr. Michael Greger Health & Body 2
Bite Size Vegan Real VEGAN KIDS Talk About Being Vegan! [A Video For Kids!] General 0
Bite Size Vegan Who Is the REAL Animal? A Look At Our Terminology (Graphic) Social Sciences & Humanities 5
Indian Summer "A real gentleman" General Discussion 6
Calliegirl 14 Vegan Cheeses That Will Make You Forget About The Real Thing Food & Drink 17
Mischief This is the face of individuals with real principles General Discussion 32
SummerRain How to tell if feathers are real? General 12
yakherder Real life "1984" style media editing General Discussion 49
Amy SF West Real Food Daily opens a location inside Los Angeles International Airport! USA 13
Amy SF 7 Mythical Creatures That Were Inspired By Real Animals Lounge 2
M US The so-called "boy crisis" isn't real General Discussion 213
IamJen Man Flu is real, says new study General Discussion 95
IamJen Children Do you know any other veg parents in real life? Relationships 53
D Does anyone here still use real film for photographs? Arts & Crafts 7