Product Skin care products and nutrition:D

thomasgogreen

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Hello, my name is Thomas and i would like to share a short story with you.

I am only a part-time vegan, nevertheless i think that we all have a transition of lifestyle in common that still puts us into the same boat. :)
Years ago, i decided to become more aware of many things, in particular environment, food and health. I have become more picky since then, which often can be quite challenging.
For me, propably the most challenging subject was skin care and just every other product in the bathroom. Seems that you clearly need a degree in chemistry to decrypt all the stuff that is in a toothpaste, bodywash, or lotion. Once succeeded, the bitter truth hits you hard. And topics like cruelty-free, vegan, environmental sustainability were not even touched on.
The Question "without?" seemed to be a constant companion of this lifestyle. Everywhere.

However, sometimes miracles drop into your lap and it hit me hard. A small but fine jewel here in Austria, that has been around for 24 years now.
Their products are petroleom-free, without parabens, free from artificial preservatives and fragrances, vegan, cruelty-free. They are only using fresh natural incredients without any fillers. Products have an expiry date and last about 6 months because of their freshness.

I was even more impressed by the company's philosophy. They produce carbon-neutral, their packaging is eco-friendly, and they support several social projects here and in africa. One of their ambitions is to make the world's bathrooms petroleum-free.

This all is the reason why i decided to team up with this company and help to spread their positive vibes to make the world a little bit better. :heart_eyes:

Please check out my website >>> HERE <<< check out the products like toothoil, skincare, meals, supplements and sport-line. Tell me what you think. I'd love to hear from you and help you out. Maybe you will find something that can give you a little extra excitement in your daily routine.

Message me here or on the website.

- available in Europe only -

Yours, Thomas
GoGreen!

Hello, my name is Thomas and i would like to share a short story with you.

I am only a part-time vegan, nevertheless i think that we all have a transition of lifestyle in common that still puts us into the same boat. :)
Years ago, i decided to become more aware of many things, in particular environment, food and health. I have become more picky since then, which often can be quite challenging.
For me, propably the most challenging subject was skin care and just every other product in the bathroom. Seems that you clearly need a degree in chemistry to decrypt all the stuff that is in a toothpaste, bodywash, or lotion. Once succeeded, the bitter truth hits you hard. And topics like cruelty-free, vegan, environmental sustainability were not even touched on.
The Question "without?" seemed to be a constant companion of this lifestyle. Everywhere.

However, sometimes miracles drop into your lap and it hit me hard. A small but fine jewel here in Austria, that has been around for 24 years now.
Their products are petroleom-free, without parabens, free from artificial preservatives and fragrances, vegan, cruelty-free. They are only using fresh natural incredients without any fillers. Products have an expiry date and last about 6 months because of their freshness.

I was even more impressed by the company's philosophy. They produce carbon-neutral, their packaging is eco-friendly, and they support several social projects here and in africa. One of their ambitions is to make the world's bathrooms petroleum-free.

This all is the reason why i decided to team up with this company and help to spread their positive vibes to make the world a little bit better. :heart_eyes:

Please check out my website >>> HERE <<< check out the products like toothoil, skincare, meals, supplements and sport-line. Tell me what you think. I'd love to hear from you and help you out. Maybe you will find something that can give you a little extra excitement in your daily routine.

Message me here or on the website.

- available in Europe only -

Yours, Thomas
GoGreen!

Wow, $40 for 50 ml (1-1/2 ounces) of skin cream. Good luck with that. FRESH cream rich

I've liked so many vegan skin care products, including the ones at Trader Joes
I find a mix of olive oil, amla, and sugar is a great facial scrub, and really brightens skin.
Amla and instant coffee keeps henna from being too red and covers greys- just mix with hot water, slather on hair, cover with a bag for an hour or so.
I did try toothpaste of peppermint castile soap, coconut oil, and baking soda. Actually was ok, just didn't stick with it. Trader Joes makes a good peppermint toothpaste I'm 90% is vegan
Coconut oil with a mix of baking soda and cornstarch and some essential oil is a good deoderant
No petroleum oils here!

Reactions: David3