US Simple and basic meals ideas.

A really good jumpstart to getting your nutrients is to start off with a bowl of oatmeal.

1/4 cup oatmeal
1 cup plain soymilk
2 tbsp raisins
1 tbsp ground flaxseed.
1 tsp of maple syrup

300 calories
15 g protein
35% calcium
20% iron
30% Magnesium
15% potassium

Reactions: Emma JC and KLS52
A big salad is a good lunch. I make 4 days worth at time. With lots of different ingredients.
Lettuce, celery, carrots, olives, tomatoes, almond slivers, sunflower seeds, corn, beans, peas, cucumber.....

300 - 400 calories.
Lots of nutrients.

Cheap and nutritious is beans and rice.
I like Cuban style black beans over brown rice

One cup of beans over one cup of rice is about 300 calories and 13 g of protein.
A lot of iron and potassium too

Reactions: PTree15 and Emma JC
as @Lou suggested oatmeal is so versatile, you can add lentils to it, fruits, nuts, toppings of seeds, spices etc
morning smoothies are also great - froz berries, banana, some greens if you like, plant milk, and I add spices like turmeric/pepper and cayenne and a bit of salt as I find it satisfies me for longer

lunches - I am not a huge salad fan so I often throw some frozen veggies and noodles in water and once cooked I pour it over a half a can of drained lentils and then put on some lemon juice, tamari, rice vinegar, tahini and sweet chili sauce

soups are amazing anytime because you can add all the ingredients you like or have available - try to do a mix of onion/garlic, basics like carrots, celery, broccoli, kale, add some potatoes and/or sweet potatoes and then a can of beans and a can of chopped tomatoes - use some veggie stock or miso and all the spices you love - make a huge pot and you can have it for many meals and add more as you go if you like - you can sub pasta or rice for the potatoes and add all differents kinds of veggies like, parsnips, zucchini, cabbage, squash, mushrooms, and so on...

Emma JC

Reactions: PTree15 and Lou
Simple is cooking a pot of beans with the herbs or spices you like, then add greens, onions-whatever veggies you like- nutritional yeast and some lemon or vinegar.

Soups. 1 cup green or brown lentils, 1 cup red lentils, veggies, garlic and spices, 6 cups water. Instant Pot for 6 min, or stovetop till done. When done add a bag of chopped spinach and a can of tomatoes (if you like)

Chili beans like Joan of Arc or other seasoned beans that are vegan with rice and other veggies

Try a new whole grain--like farro or oat groats, try with cooked or canned fruits for breakfast, or just usual berries

Whether you’re on a budget, a vegan starter or an extensive plant-based eater, these recipes will be helpful in sorting every-days meal plan. This page covers all the recipes you need if eating vegan but will vary week-to-week based on your meal plan.

You can also go for 7-day Vegan Challenge Diet Plan Offers:
  • Meals plan and recipes are simple to prepare and follow.
  • Easy recipes you can cook yourself which saves your time and money.
  • Includes nutrients rich meal plans best suitable for all body requirements.
  • Also offers “one day detox plan” which helps in cleansing body toxins.

Reactions: PTree15 and Lou