Job Seeking Sound Recordist for Short Movie Promo

croonprince

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Hello everyone, I am an award winning filmmaker based in New York. I have been a vegan since 1996 and an social activist since 1975. I am seeking a NY or Connecticut based sound recordist for a short sizzle to be shot in the central part of Connecticut. The shoot will be five days in Connecticut June 10 - June 14. The sizzle will be used to get backers to produce the full feature film. The genre is mystery/suspense about an exasperating eight-year-old who eventually goes too far and gets himself in to grave danger. The story deals with themes of animal rights and child welfare very strongly. I'm seeking a sound recordist with some movie/video experience. Access to recording equipment a plus. There will be a flat rate stipend pay of $400 for the shoot plus meals, transportation, accommodations (if applicable), and all expenses pertaining to the 5 day shoot as well as screen credit in the finished video provided. Please contact me ASAP with your cover letter, resume for more information and to set up an interview.

Attachments

• Will o' the Wisp - graphic boy in trees.jpg
    Will o' the Wisp - graphic boy in trees.jpg
    246.1 KB · Views: 1