Product Scented Soy Candles & Home Fragrance

Brownlow Bouquet

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Other
Brownlow Bouquet - Vegan Scented Soy Candles and Premium Home Fragrance

Hi All, (Firstly I believe I have put this in the correct place, if not please do tell me)

I just wanted to introduce you to my Brand - Brownlow Bouquet - which can be found at www.brownlowbouquet.co.uk

After over a year of getting my products right, I started trading December 2019. Using only Vegan ingredients, which have never been tested on animals (reading through SDS records of numerous suppliers was certainly a learning curve) gaining certification from Vegan Founded was a milestone for myself as I have worked so hard to ensure I had all the due diligence in place beforehand. Plus all base ingredients have also been responsibly sourced correctly (going back to the suppliers with probing questions and declarations)

I started trading at local markets in Cheshire (my theory is to price similar to the closest competitors but in the belief that my products smell better and last longer) I had many more markets and events further afield booked up however COVID has changed these plans, but not product development, where new scents will be trialed and even working on Reed Diffusers with a Vegan base I am happy with ( I know a base called Augeo seems to be the standard, but when the SDS proves the product has been tested on fish and rodents, I am not happy to use that. Recently I have also (after whitelisting 85 pages of Local NHS foundations) set up the facility to offer NHS Staff 10% off with correct email verification.

Other development plans include wedding favours (or Bespoke candles) ideal for any situation or Corporate event, where labels and even glass colour can be custom.

I am keen on both promoting my Brand as thats business, but not only that but feedback questions are also helping my business grow, I did not even consider Natural Fibre Reed Diffusers until an influx of people started enquiring, but these things take both time and money.

Thanks very much for reading. :)