Safety boots/trainers

Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan newbie
I bought some safety trainers advertised as made from synthetic material from Screwfix (UK). When I got them home I noticed that on the box it said they have a suede leather upper. I wasn't best pleased as nowhere on the website did it state this. So I'll have to return these. šŸ˜¤
Does anyone living in the UK know of anywhere that do vegan safety footwear that isn't too expensive please? Also, do you need to buy vegan specific footwear or are ones made from synthetic material vegan anyway? Thanks.

Lou

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
I saw an ad for a shoe like this and was impressed.
this one appears to be all synthetic

sireki

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegetarian
Hello. I am new here. I bought some a while back, They started rubbing at the sides of my big toes, The work then gave me some trainer-looking safety boots but even though they're an 11 (my size) its the same...rubbing near the toes If I have a larger size they obviously don't fit right and slip up and down at the back. :D

Reactions: Dave hardrockmaster

sireki

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegetarian
Hello. I am new here. I bought some a while back, They started rubbing at the sides of my big toes, The work then gave me some trainer-looking safety boots but even though they're an 11 (my size) its the same American Made work Boots by SpyBoots...rubbing near the toes If I have a larger size they obviously don't fit right and slip up and down at the back. :D
no response

Reactions: Dave hardrockmaster