Sad News

KLS52

Love Is A Verb
Supporter
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Other
I don’t know how many of you remember Jenna, also known as (edited) Rosie. She passed away on Sunday. She had cancer back in 2014 and apparently the cancer came back.

Rest In Peace sweet Jenna. You will be greatly missed. :rose:

Last edited:
She was such a special person with a kind soul and a quick wit. I will miss her. Rest In Peace, dear friend.

How terribly sad. :(

Jenna was a longtime member of the VB / VV community, though I'd only seen her on FB the last few years. She was known as @Rosie over here.

Thanks IS. I had trouble remembering her username. That’s why I couldn’t find her here. I edited my post.

“living eulogy.
she danced.
she sang. she took.
she gave.
she loved.
she created.
she dissented. she enlivened.
she saw. she grew. she sweated.
she changed.
she learned. she laughed.
she shed her skin.
she bled on the pages of her days,
she walked through walls,
she lived with intention.” ~ Mary Anne Radmacher
Artist~Leo Kirk
CE25A58D-CA92-4356-B1A0-F98425BF062D.jpeg

I knew of Jenna, and we conversed a bit on VB, but we sort of lost touch with each other a few years ago; I had heard/read in a post that she was ill, but I didn't know how serious it was and we'd never contacted each other outside the message board. I wish I had made more effort to contact her and offer her some support.

I knew of Jenna, and we conversed a bit on VB, but we sort of lost touch with each other a few years ago; I had heard/read in a post that she was ill, but I didn't know how serious it was and we'd never contacted each other outside the message board. I wish I had made more effort to contact her and offer her some support.

It’s the same thing with me. I regret not making more of an effort to reach out to her outside of VB/VV.

It's the nature of death. For the survivors, there are always regrets and guilt.

I can't think of a single death of anyone I've known, human or non-human, where I haven't been beset by the "I should have "s.

@Poppy Thank you for posting the link to the funeral home's website. They have a good system which screens all messages, and it might take a day or two for someone's post to be approved, but you get a confirmation message sent to whatever email address you give.

I loved the "Cindy-Lou Who" avatar she had here.

Reactions: KLS52