Rosie O'Donnell goes plant based

I am glad to hear this. It is always a good thing when a celebrity embraces a veg lifestyle. Good luck to her!!

I hope she stays with this way of eating. My Mum didn't realise she was having a heart attack and it was lucky she got in contact with a paramedic to tell him her symptoms and he told her to call an ambulance straight away.

I'm glad to hear it, but I'm also glad that her heart attack is getting press because it's usually men in the news. And so many women don't know the signs because they don't hear about women having it, or even seeing a woman on a tv show have a heart attack; it's always men.

So I hope she stays with the veggie lifestyle, but I also hope it perks up other women out there to learn the symptoms and read up on it.

I'm glad to hear it, but I'm also glad that her heart attack is getting press because it's usually men in the news. And so many women don't know the signs because they don't hear about women having it, or even seeing a woman on a tv show have a heart attack; it's always men.

So I hope she stays with the veggie lifestyle, but I also hope it perks up other women out there to learn the symptoms and read up on it.

Yes, and heart attacks present differently in women than in men, so people (sometimes even medical professionals) don't realize what's happening, since they're looking for the symptoms seen in males.