Research-Start of vegan journey

Gothaaa

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan newbie
Hi all.

I am working on a new app that would help people starting their vegan journey. In order to make the best out of the research done I also need to better insights from people that can share their stories of starting vegan lifestyle.
Please let me know if there would be anyone who would like to share their experience, so that we could help others.
The interview would take up to 1 hour and could be help via zoom or any other platform.

Have a nice day!

Hi all.

I am working on a new app that would help people starting their vegan journey.

Good. that ought to be fun. you should know that there are already several that do that.

The only one that I have used and is still on my phone is the one. it is still free.

I haven't used it for many years. but it is still free. The program itself includes 21 daily lessons, a 21-day meal plan, grocery lists and a bunch of other stuff. The program launched in 2010 and had an update in 2018. I don't think I have used it since the update.

I would be happy to help! Drop me a message, probably easiest to connect through Instagram or something. Instagram.com/tlandry27

you can rely here but sometimes the email notifications seemed delayed... speak soon!

Hi all.

I am working on a new app that would help people starting their vegan journey. In order to make the best out of the research done I also need to better insights from people that can share their stories of starting vegan lifestyle.
Please let me know if there would be anyone who would like to share their experience, so that we could help others.
The interview would take up to 1 hour and could be help via zoom or any other platform.

Have a nice day!

ps in brief...due to my dogs going vegan.