Research for a school project, help pleasantly appreciated!

Lucy12345

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan newbie
1) How did you find out about veganism?
2) How long have you been a vegan for?
3) How you do ensure that you have a balanced diet?
4) What meal do you miss the most in which you can no longer have because it has an animal product in, cheese in for example.
5) What is your favourite vegan meal, please possibly link it (if its online) or summarise it?
6) What would you classify as 'panty staples' in which you have to have in your house at all times, like something that you would use in multiple recipes, nutritional yeast flakes for example.
7) What is your primary reasoning of becoming a vegan?

Would you prefer to get strict vegans taking the survey or would it be OK for people who are mostly vegan to do it?

1) How did you find out about veganism?
Came naturally to this concept when I decided to consider and research the ethics of eating animals.

2) How long have you been a vegan for?
Since February this year I have been following a mostly vegan diet. Technically I am not a vegan at all since I am not strict enough.

3) How you do ensure that you have a balanced diet?
I did research on vegan nutrition, including the "Becoming Vegan" book and online websites like Jack Norris RD. I then follow this advice including vitamin B12 supplement, eating some legumes, and chia seeds/walnuts for omega-3 for example.

4) What meal do you miss the most in which you can no longer have because it has an animal product in, cheese in for example.
Chocolate. I do still eat very occasionally vegan chocolate, but it's hard to find where I live, and far more expensive.

5) What is your favourite vegan meal, please possibly link it (if its online) or summarise it?
A little bit too early to say.

6) What would you classify as 'panty staples' in which you have to have in your house at all times, like something that you would use in multiple recipes, nutritional yeast flakes for example.
Chia seeds have a lot of good things in them, and can be sprinkled onto many things. Avocados, tomatoes we always have around, bread. I don't make many things from recipes.

7) What is your primary reasoning of becoming a vegan?
Eating animals needlessly causes a large amount of animal suffering and death for little or no gain for me. I don't want to pay for and support completely unnecessary animal cruelty and slaughter.

'Panty staples'? I would classify 'em as staples to stop one's panties sliding down. A tad painful, though, methinks.

Actually, if you are interested in panties sliding down, I believe there are plenty of websites that cater to that kind of thing. Try googling "panties sliding down" and let me know how you get on. Fun fact: in Chile panties (spelts pantys) means tights.