UK Research-Branding within the vegan food market.

Teegan_H

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Flexitarian
Hi everyone,
I hope you are happy, healthy and safe wherever you are in the world.

I am a third-year Marketing student at Aberystwyth University currently collecting primary research for my Dissertation. As part of my research project, I am exploring the role of branding within the Vegan Food industry. Specifically, how Vegan brands use branding to influence consumer loyalty. The target audience of my research is ideally individuals following a plant-based diet, or those who have some knowledge of vegan brands within the UK food market.

Below I have attached a link to my research questionnaire. Your response if very much appreciated.
Questionnaire:
Dissertation Research Questionnaire

Many thanks!:)

Last edited:

Lou

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
On questions 5 - 9. maybe others, I stopped there, I can only choose one brand. I think that must be a mistake. The questionnaire should allow for you to select as many brands as you want.

Reactions: Teegan_H
OP
OP
Teegan_H

Teegan_H

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Flexitarian
Hi Lou,
Thank you for your feedback:blush: I have adjusted the questionnaire accordingly, however some of the questions require singular answers due to future data analysis.

Lou

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
I think questions 10 - something need to have a null or none of the above choice.

For instance in question 10, what if I don't know what the brands stand for or in question 11 I don't like any of them.

However, I'm American and I probably shouldn't be taking your survey anyway. :)

Reactions: Teegan_H
OP
OP
Teegan_H

Teegan_H

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Flexitarian
I think questions 10 - something need to have a null or none of the above choice.

For instance in question 10, what if I don't know what the brands stand for or in question 11 I don't like any of them.

However, I'm American and I probably shouldn't be taking your survey anyway. :)
No at all, any feedback to make the questionnaire more user-friendly is very much appreciated. I've made some further alterations to improve the answer options of the questions you mentioned👍

Reactions: Lou