Suggestion Require content with a posted video

I wholeheartedly agree with the sentiment. The same is true about posting other types of links.

Unsure if this should be a rule, and if so how it should be phrased. Could it be tagged onto an existing rule? Or if it should go into an etiquette for posting.

I wholeheartedly agree with the sentiment. The same is true about posting other types of links.

Unsure if this should be a rule, and if so how it should be phrased. Could it be tagged onto an existing rule? Or if it should go into an etiquette for posting.

I'd say etiquette.

Would this apply to links too? A lot of times people post just a link, myself included. A part of me thinks it’s not necessary for links because one could assume it fits within the subject matter of the thread. But then couldn’t the same be said for videos?
If the purpose is to generate discussion then I think it would apply for both. Or not. 😁🤷🏻‍♀️

Would this apply to links too? A lot of times people post just a link, myself included. A part of me thinks it’s not necessary for links because one could assume it fits within the subject matter of the thread. But then couldn’t the same be said for videos?
If the purpose is to generate discussion then I think it would apply for both. Or not. 😁🤷🏻‍♀️
Another good reason to include a brief comment is that it makes the post discoverable with our search function.
So I'm for including comments with links and videos.
I hadn't really thought about it before but I think its a good idea.

I never even thought about the search function! Definitely a plus.

Reactions: Lou