Regarding spamming and trolling VB

Yes. People from said forum were joining VeeBee and vice versa, because of the whole anti-vegan thing or something. I don't think it's cool to do that, but whatever.
I am allergic to drama, I wish not to get sucked into it! :hide:
(I really wanted a hiding-under-a-rock smiley)
I came across a really cute ostrich with his head in the sand smilie. Not quite the same thing though.

O.K. - that was actually pretty priceless. I guess the rule against one person having more than one account is no longer being enforced. Or maybe a bunch of them had the same writing teacher. :D

It looks like the rule about not going off-topic is no longer in place, either.

If I still posted over there, it would be time to turn that place into my own personal playground.

540615_3776346340487_1068253962_n.jpg

Looks like we are getting some free publicity from an unwitting admirer of our awesomeness. ;)

SixStringVegan.png

And seriously, I do want to thank everyone here for being awesome, and not sinking to this level. Even though some of us are disappointed in recent changes at VB, no one can claim any of us are being this vindictive.

Looks like we are getting some free publicity from an unwitting admirer of our awesomeness. ;)

SixStringVegan.png

And seriously, I do want to thank everyone here for being awesome, and not sinking to this level. Even though some of us are disappointed in recent changes at VB, no one can claim any of us are being this vindictive.

Awww - it probably just means he loves us. He said much, much worse about his wife while he was separated from her.

Reactions: Pickle Juice
i've been away too long. i have no clue who anybody is over there. i just assume they're all tame, and that just makes me not want to bother reading anything. :(

That place is just plain getting wierd now.

They've got all of these shills now who do nothing but talk the board up from their very first post like they've been lifelong members, even though they all have the same join date. They've even got them talking to each other now and patting each other on the back. If it wasn't so sad it would be funny. I knew they'd have to resort to this kind of thing to try and repair the trainwreck. I just didn't expect it to be so transparent.... and dumb-sounding.

http://www.veggieboards.com/t/118367/stupid-things-omnivores-say-version-5-0/4410#post_3171598

If you read the thread it's pretty clear [the poster]* says "I go away for one weekend and it feels like I've been gone for a month. What did I miss?" because there was some drama between VB and another forum earlier in the thread that he was somewhat involved with. And, as has been pointed out, the other forum he is talking about is not this one. It's a non-veg forum where people were being jerks to a long time VB member and saying ignorant things about veg*ns.

The same join date thing makes sense (assuming you mean month/year as opposed to month/day/year) when you consider how many old members left. Not too surprising that a lot of the discussion is between newer members who joined this month or last month then, especially if huddler is accomplishing its goal of increasing traffic and thus attracting more new members.

*edited by request

If you read the thread it's pretty clear microbrien says "I go away for one weekend and it feels like I've been gone for a month. What did I miss?" because there was some drama between VB and another forum earlier in the thread that he was somewhat involved with. And, as has been pointed out, the other forum he is talking about is not this one. It's a non-veg forum where people were being jerks to a long time VB member and saying ignorant things about veg*ns.

The same join date thing makes sense (assuming you mean month/year as opposed to month/day/year) when you consider how many old members left. Not too surprising that a lot of the discussion is between newer members who joined this month or last month then, especially if huddler is accomplishing its goal of increasing traffic and thus attracting more new members.

to be honest though, i read the posts over there, and she did come off as super-abrasive, then go back to vb and ***** about them. she kinda set herself up for a fall. :p

Don't long-time members notice that a lot of VB people have disappeared?:dizzy:

I'm sure they do, but at least a few feel that VV isn't big enough to make a difference for their cause, so they stick around VB.

^This plus I think there is a group of them that really don't know wtf has happened. They are aware that there was a software change , but they never venture into the Community Assistance threads so they have no clue about the Michael/Huddler sale.

It is making me giggle how some of these new members, who have joined at the same time, have the same jobs and interests. And they're not exactly common jobs. :iiam:

Reactions: RabbitLuvr