(re)New

VeganDawn

Forum Novice
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Howdy All,

I'm Tom. I believe I was a member of this forum or an affiliated forum once before but lost my details and life got in the way. My fiancée Anna might start an account too or more than likely hop on this one. We like simplicity.

We are ethical vegans. Once my eyes opened and I awakened to the fact that everything in my life and how I was raised, what I was taught, etc was complete and total BS. I took the step. Anna would had been born vegan if it was an option. I don't want to write out of turn so I will not comment on her life.

I'm an avid cook but aim to be more raw for better health. My cooking is somewhere in between SauceStache and It Doesn't Taste Like Chicken as far as style and flavor if anyone ever wants to swap recipes or tales of the kitchen. I've worked in various restaurants and fast food places over the years. From Dishwashing, Food Prep, to line cook. I'm sure there are a few people here that can relate to the "ugh" factor of that line of work.

I opened a clothing shop and had to rebrand it starting from scratch salvaging the designs. From Ahimsa Apparel (trademark rejected) to now called Vegan Dawn. If anyone cares to check it out or spread the word that would be a huge greatly appreciated help.

I guess that sums it up. We'll be browsing the posts for a long time it looks like. Not sure if I can keep up or be as regular here as I'd like to be. I'll try.

Peace,

Tom

I got the warning message too! Then I googled and got an Etsy page. Is that you?
Yes, it is me on Etsy. The domain is just a forwarded domain to the Esty shop. Chrome /Google like to be jerks that way.

welcome back to the forum

just an fyi, when I clicked on your link I received all kinds of warnings etc so wasn't able to see your products

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com
Hi, Thank you. Yeah , Google /Chrome tends to do that for no reason. I own the Domain VeganDawn and just forward it form Go Daddy to the Etsy Shop. My signature links directly to the Etsy Shop too by passing the domain issue.

Howdy All,

I'm Tom. I believe I was a member of this forum or an affiliated forum once before but lost my details and life got in the way. My fiancée Anna might start an account too or more than likely hop on this one. We like simplicity.

We are ethical vegans. Once my eyes opened and I awakened to the fact that everything in my life and how I was raised, what I was taught, etc was complete and total BS. I took the step. Anna would had been born vegan if it was an option. I don't want to write out of turn so I will not comment on her life.

I'm an avid cook but aim to be more raw for better health. My cooking is somewhere in between SauceStache and It Doesn't Taste Like Chicken as far as style and flavor if anyone ever wants to swap recipes or tales of the kitchen. I've worked in various restaurants and fast food places over the years. From Dishwashing, Food Prep, to line cook. I'm sure there are a few people here that can relate to the "ugh" factor of that line of work.

I opened a clothing shop and had to rebrand it starting from scratch salvaging the designs. From Ahimsa Apparel (trademark rejected) to now called Vegan Dawn. If anyone cares to check it out or spread the word that would be a huge greatly appreciated help.

I guess that sums it up. We'll be browsing the posts for a long time it looks like. Not sure if I can keep up or be as regular here as I'd like to be. I'll try.

Peace,

Tom
Actually, i'm closing the Etsy shop the fees are horrid now. Used to be 3% When they were decent. I'll be moving all to a friend's t-shirt biz and he's set up to sell everywhere. Better quality too. I'll make less but whatever. I'll try to forward the domain to it when I'm done. I'll keep CRITTERnGRIN shop open on Etsy a few more days maybe since it's processing one order if anyone likes animal designs or pets farting. Eh that's it my life is uneventful with the whole C event thing. I think Forager Project just released a line of shredded cheeses. Only downside is Dextrose. If anyone is interested in that stuff.