Raw Vegan Wannabe Here!

phoenix2015

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
Hey guys, it's good to be here. I still dabble in animal products, but a recent health scare in our family has us gearing up for a change in lifestyle. So, I'll be pursuing the forum topics to try to get some info and advice. Thanks for having me.

Have a look at this website - it is full of wonderful ideas. I have subscribed to her newsletter as well.
http://nouveauraw.com/ I often make recipes from here, but getting going with raw is hard and needs some investment in both equipment and raw materials such as large quantities of cashew nuts, flaxseeds, sunflower seeds, and all sorts of other things. I just incorporate components of the raw diet into mine. It works better that way when there is more than 1 of you in the household and the other is not interested.

Lots of good advice here for either vegetarian or vegans - and I can completely understand wanting to change for health reasons! You can't put a price on health and wellness and I honestly feel a lot better health wise (physically and emotionally!) since incorporating veganism into my life.

Let us know if you have any questions and welcome!