Quorn has launched a vegan range

Sally

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
My friend told me that Quorn have launched a vegan range. I have checked on the web and it is going into supermarkets. I personally am not keen on Quorn, but it is good news for those who are.

Reactions: Damo
I've heard of this too...

I don't really want a substitute for meat. I'm not a huge fan of processed foods I'd rather eat as much as I can that's had little to not processing, also I've never really been a huge fan of meat even when I was an omnivore they chewiness always used to make me cringe! Just a personal preference obviously but it's great to hear that Quorn are making vegan alternatives! :)

Quorn have some vegan products finally;

http://www.quorn.co.uk/food/vegan/

This will make it easier for people to transition, but also when friends come around they will have seen that vegan food isn't all lentils.

I haven't tried any yet, but if anyone has, let us know!

I tried the vegan quorn pieces last night.

Loved them! They are very similar to their original vegetarian pieces.
Wonder why it took them so long to start making them without the egg white. :neutral:

I stocked up on about eight bags, they will be perfect for my curries, stir fries and casseroles.
There are plenty of vegan mince sources on the market but few 'chicken' style pieces, so I am very happy. Plus affordable.
Unfortunately- this vegan range is not stocked in many outlets. Only Waitrose near me.

I have not taken a vegan equivalent to Quorn but I use to eat loads of it when I was vegeterian

Apparently the vegan quorn is now available in selected Tescos and Sainsbury's, as well as Asda and Waitrose. Good news.