Quick Psych Survey on Meat Rejection

jrskulik

Newcomer
Reaction score
Hello --

My name is Juliana, and I’m a Psychology major at the University of Pennsylvania. I’m currently conducting research on meat rejection / vegetarianism (which has also been influential on my own lifestyle -- I’m pretty newly vegan). I’d really appreciate it if you took 10 minutes out of your day to fill out my survey! You’ll be making judgements of a series of people based on their dietary choices, and then telling us a little bit about yourself & your choices related to veg*nism.

Here’s the link: https://sasupenn.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_5b4W8H24OWOd2oR

If you have any questions or concerns upon beginning or completing the survey, please contact me directly! My contact information is provided at the start and end of the survey. Please do not post your concerns on this thread, as they may influence future respondents.

Thanks so much for your time!

oh no -- is anyone else having this problem? the link opens fine for me!

what browser are you using?

If one copies and pastes the link into the browser address bar, it should work. The URL wasn't hyperlinked, just underlined.

Honestly, I got the the first question with the sliders about how good people are, and got stuck in a debate with myself about moral relativism. For two hours.

Philosophy degrees are so useful.

Hello again,

Thanks so much for everyone who’s responded to this survey so far! The survey will be open for a few more weeks, so there’s still time to participate.

For those of you who contacted me with questions/concerns, I’ll be getting back to you within the next few days.

Thanks again,
-- Juliana

I'm a little confused. Are we judging the entire person based on their meat consumption? As if meat-eaters can't be good people? Just wondering...I don't think I can do that, lol. :)

I judged all the people on the info I know about them. For Hitler I know a lot more than that he ate less meat than most people, so I rated him based on everything I know. For the non-named people all I knew was their diet and their reason for choosing it, so I judged them on that.