Question for my schoolwork

LauraSerrano

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan newbie
Hello, my name is Laura, I'm 17 years old and I'm from Barcelona, Spain. I'm vegetarian since i was little, and i want to be vegan. At school I have to do a research work this year, and mine is a comparison of the vegetarian, vegan and non-vegetarian diet to determine which one is healthier. For this I would need that vegetarian and vegan people write down everything they eat during a week and the reason or reasons why they follow a vegetarian or vegan diet. If someone wants to do it and help me please tell me. Thank you.

Laura

Hello Laura - BTW, welcome to VV!

Too bad you didn't get any replies yet. It's possible it feels a little daunting to commit to writing down everything you eat for a whole week. Do you need to know amounts as well? If not, you could have a look at e.g. our Today's Vegan Menu thread. Some users may have logged what they ate there, and possibly for a whole week. And then just ask the user(s) for their reasons.

Reactions: ledboots
Hello Laura - BTW, welcome to VV!

Too bad you didn't get any replies yet. It's possible it feels a little daunting to commit to writing down everything you eat for a whole week. Do you need to know amounts as well? If not, you could have a look at e.g. our Today's Vegan Menu thread. Some users may have logged what they ate there, and possibly for a whole week. And then just ask the user(s) for their reasons.
I will have a look at the Today's Vegan Menu thread. Thank you!
Laura