Product Promote this high converting vegan product

jayk

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Hi and wishing you all a happy new year! As you probabaly know, the Health and Fitness niche, particularly the Plant-based diet / vegan segment is an extremely profitable industry. And so, after dominating the software niche for the past decade, I'm proud to introduce to you...

The plant-based diet niche is massive and is worth $3 billion dollars and continues to grow.

The Plant-Based Bodybuilding System - Over 80 Tasty High Protein Vegan Recipes For Those Who Want To Build Muscle, Burn Fat & Get Fit On A Plant Based Diet. Includes Workouts, Motivation & Nutrition Guide & more!

Now for your burning questions...
smile.png

WHAT's in it for you?

75-90% commissions for the main PBB ebook + all upsells.

You can click the link below to our PBB Affiliate Center to see the mechanics. It's all there. Ready and... REAL.

WHY The PBB System?

- We're in this for the long-term.
I've developed PBB System for more than 2 years. Why this long? The product must be solid! The sales funnel must be solid. Everything has been tweaked and tested for conversion.

- The persona behind PBB System is a REAL PERSON with REAL CREDENTIALS.

So if you're looking to promote a great muscle and fat loss program (that TRULY WORKS) then look no further than the PPB. This program is created by a REAL PERSON (Me, Justin Kavanagh) and I too have greatly benefited from a plant-based diet. With The PBB System, customers and affiliates see and get to interact with a real person. And this makes them STAY.

- Plant Based Bodybuilding is a complete system. The PBB System is a muscle and fat loss system for both men and women. It sells because it offers a unqiue eating strategy people need to adopt for only 28 days.

Right now, there are over thousands of men and women who haven proved that you do not need to eat animal products to build muscle and achieve the body of your dreams.

With the increasing number of vegans who have an interest in fitness and bodybuilding, I quickly realised the need for plant-based bodybuilding and fitness.

The Plant-Based bodybuilding System TRULY is a GAME CHANGER in the health and fitness industry.”

That's short enough for people to want to try. However, the PBB System upsells make this program complete for men and women. The Meal Plans, Workouts, Weekly Recipes, etc. are very popular for people right now. All this translates to more sales for you!

- We have TONS of top-converting affiiate materials crafted by a 'super affiiate' copywriter.
Once you're inside the PBB System Affiliate Center you'll find all the materials and tools you need to get started. Articles, email swipes, banners, graphics, free reports, etc. They're all in there waiting for you.

Are You Ready to Make Money in the Vegan/Plant Based Niche?

Click here to access to affiliate center

Last edited: