Primark-Opens 9 Stores in US

Hmm, Danbury is about 90 minutes from me. I used to actually live there years ago, so I would imagine it's going in the Danbury mall. And Willow Grove, Pa., is not far from where I lived in Philly. :). I will have to check this store out the next time I'm in Boston.

Hmm, Danbury is about 90 minutes from me. I used to actually live there years ago, so I would imagine it's going in the Danbury mall. And Willow Grove, Pa., is not far from where I lived in Philly. :). I will have to check this store out the next time I'm in Boston.

I went to the one in Reading on Saturday and bought tons of stuff. The prices are really great and there is quite a
lot of choice.

Oh, wow, that is so good to know. Thank you. I can even visit the one in PA when I visit my Philly friends. That will be a nice excursion. :)

Oh, wow, that is so good to know. Thank you. I can even visit the one in PA when I visit my Philly friends. That will be a nice excursion. :)

As nobody ever mentions Primark on the forum, I gather that it's not expanding very quickly. They only have 9 stores in the
US which means that the majority of the population most probably has never even heard of this low cost store.

In Europe, Primark is making big bucks and every time I go into a UK store, it's madness.

An Irish clothing chain is suddenly the fastest-growing retailer in America. Here's everything you need to know about it.

Last edited:
There is one in the Danbury Mall. I’ve been several times. I got some nice towels there but I did not like the quality of their clothing.

Last edited:
There is one in the DanbuyMall. I’ve been several times. I got some nice towels there but I did not like the quality of their clothing.

It does depends on the clothes in question. ;)

I have bought several t shirts and girls dresses and they are very good value for money. You can pick up gorgeous dresses for £2.50. A friend of mine bought a handbag and it's very trendy and looks great. I bought some bed throws for my cousins in the US and they also look elegant.

We have a Primark in Marseilles and apparently is is always jam packed with customers.

Reactions: PTree15 and KLS52