Presidential Pets

Lou

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
They said that this article would answer all my questions.
It didn't answer any of them.

It said that Joe will walk the dogs. What I want to know is will he feed the dogs. We all know that dogs love the guy who can get food into their bowl. I also want to know what kind of diet the dogs are on. do they get to eat as much as they want? canned or dry? or homemade?

I also want to know if they get to sleep on the bed? Are they allowed on the couch? Have they figured out which door to look at when they want to go out? Do they have favorite toys? What are they? Do they have any doggie friends?

This is a very well written article.

This is how it starts
There are too many ways for a house to be empty when a dog doesn’t live there. A hundred ways. A thousand ways. A crumb dropped or a splatter spilled is just a mess to clean up, not a wonderful surprise for a creature who lives in open anticipation of wonder. A door is just the way into an empty house, not the entrance to a party where everyone has been waiting for you far longer than they could bear.​
This is how it ends
But perhaps it’s not entirely wrong for Champ and Major to give us hope that compassion and kindness and loyalty and love have truly returned to the People’s House. And to hope it’s not too late for them to return to the nation, too.​
I recommend you read the middle yourself

Reactions: 1956
More pics

Attachments

• biden-dogs-mc-inline-210223_c3f072d58c14700c1f870ccd39c11957.fit-1120w.jpg
    biden-dogs-mc-inline-210223_c3f072d58c14700c1f870ccd39c11957.fit-1120w.jpg
    181.9 KB · Views: 5
Reactions: 1956
Obviously it wasn't the hand that feeds him. lol

German shepherds are lovely dogs, but very protective. It's just their nature, and if not highly trained, they will protect instinctively. I suspect that's what happened with Biden's German shepherd.

• Informative
Reactions: shyvas
Obviously it wasn't the hand that feeds him. lol

German shepherds are lovely dogs, but very protective. It's just their nature, and if not highly trained, they will protect instinctively. I suspect that's what happened with Biden's German shepherd.

I was under the impression that they are highly trained. the younger one may not have finished his training yet.

the White House might be a very stressful place for dogs. They probably have dozens of vacuum cleaners, mailmen, lawn mowers, and strangers. Not to mention helicopters.

This is an interesting article. And although I agree with the authors views, I think she may have jumped the gun a bit on this one.

the WH claims that the trip back to Delaware had already been planned before the incident because Jill was going on a 3 day excursion. And that is was just a temporary thing.

One cool thing I learned from the article is that there is a Dog Writers Association of America (DWAA). or an award for best Dog Blog.

Reactions: KLS52