US Predict the outcome of the US presidential election!

Second Summer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Here's my prediction!
JzB1Q.png

Create your own map here (click reset) and share it in this thread :)
2016 Presidential Election Interactive Map

Reactions: Andy_T
The silver lining here is that my prediction was more correct than anyone else in the thread ... Looks like my only mistakes might turn out to be Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania.

I wonder how the pollsters could get it so wrong, though?

I thought Clinton would win, that was my prediction.. but this morning i saw a show which the host predicted Trump. Their reasoning is that there were many Trump haloween costumes bought and worn.. apparently that has been a guide in the past of elections.

Surprisingly they were right about this.

Yes, I heard that there might have been far more "shy" Trump voters than the polls thought. Some also might have been lying to pollsters when they were asked.

I just had a sickening feeling he would win. And there are Trump signs all over my neighborhood. Ugh. I have been up since 3 am and I just feel sick to my stomach and numb. I think I am going to unplug the tv and throw it away, get rid of my radio, and stay away from news on the web. It's the only way I will be able to keep my appetite.

The silver lining here is that my prediction was more correct than anyone else in the thread ... Looks like my only mistakes might turn out to be Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania.

I wonder how the pollsters could get it so wrong, though?

Not bad; actually quite impressive. :up:

Perhaps you could become on of their (more expert) pollsters ? :p

I just had a sickening feeling he would win. And there are Trump signs all over my neighborhood. Ugh. I have been up since 3 am and I just feel sick to my stomach and numb. I think I am going to unplug the tv and throw it away, get rid of my radio, and stay away from news on the web. It's the only way I will be able to keep my appetite.
Yup. I have a rare headache & feel slightly nauseated. I know I drank too much last night... but, hell, this sh*t was like watching a horrific thousand-car pile-up, in slow-motion....

I sense sort of an internal full-body tremor... my hands are shaky... even noticed my right cheek & upper lip start to twitch.

Well, in hindsight it is - like always - pretty clear ... many people in those polls were likely ashamed to admit they were voting for Trump. But ... they still did.
This sounds like a white Bradley Effect.