Announcement Post reactions

People with dangerous opinions should be dealt with in other ways...

The idea of a Constitutional Republic is a dangerous idea, to monarchs and those who favor monarchy.

The idea of free market capitalism is a dangerous idea, to communists and those who favor communism.

Perhaps we can have a separate section for each idea that you personally find "dangerous".

• Haha
Reactions: Raven
The idea of a Constitutional Republic is a dangerous idea, to monarchs and those who favor monarchy.

The idea of free market capitalism is a dangerous idea, to communists and those who favor communism.

Perhaps we can have a separate section for each idea that you personally find "dangerous".

That's a tad over-blown.

I think I made it quite clear in previous posts that my litmus test for dangerous are ideas that can cause actual harm to others.

That's a tad over-blown.

I think I made it quite clear in previous posts that my litmus test for dangerous are ideas that can cause actual harm to others.

Each of those ideas people fought wars over. So eh, not in the least over blown.

If I give out a heart1587110095280.png . It is a very high compliment. These emojis are confusing for a 52 year old nerd like me.

I use it for a sign off affection and understanding/empathy for what someone is going through. I do a lot of ratings...I like to simply acknowledge that I’ve read a post. I’m here more for the “connection” to people than I am for anything else. Not sure that’s such a good thing, but there it is. :)

@ Indian Summer

Could you list the point values for each emoji?
Could you also explain the meaning of each emoji?
I understand if this is not practical.

@ Beancounter - Do not worry. I love you as much as a Hog can love an individual. I also have a big fatty belly that babies like to hug and rub. Sad but true, this vegan life style is robing my big belly from me.

Reactions: Emma JC