Music Post a song that is really not good.

Spang

Foot Fetisher
Reaction score
Ola Ray, the woman who played Michael Jackson's love interest in the short film Thriller, recently released her first single, and it, along with the video, are pretty awful.

This one has always made me cringe. Thier voices are like nails on a chalkboard.

How about one of those songs from the 50s or 60s about two teens in love, out for a drive, and they get in an auto accident and one of them dies? Morbid much?

"DOA" from Bloodrock is another one, but that's about a plane crash if I remember right.

Last Kiss
I actually loved that song back in the day, lol

^^^ That's one of the songs I was thinking of! I think what put me off about that song was that the lyrics were so sad but the melody was so happy and bouncy. That always hits me the wrong way. (Lots of grand opera is the same way, come to think of it... )

Speaking of sad: Tchaikowsky's (STILL can't spell that dude's name, even though he's the first classical composer I liked) Sixth Symphony (commonly known as the "Pathetique" Symphony). DO. NOT. WANT. Especially the last movement. It's just too sad. The next-to-last movement is very up-beat and triumphant, which makes the final movement even worse... sort of building you up for an even bigger crash at the end.