Political betrayal from the democrats

JacobEdward

Forum Legend
Banned
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
automation (1).gif
Political betrayal from the democrats, Moral responsibility from Vegans to try something else

The political left has concentrated their power in unions which have completely rejected communes, automation and veganism as a platform...
The political discourse about the nature of the economy is not honest (see this post for more details) but it is still undeniably true that politics have real world effects...
There is so much we can do on our own, ic.org has a directory of groups of people trying the commune route (which I would love), getting away from strangers and developing non superficial relationships again seems like it would only add to the vegan movement...
Being against the animal livestock regime means we ought to be against the human livestock regime... The technology is old hat... I believe being honest about this is required from vegans if we are to be consistent with our agenda...

Its not a betrayal by the republicans because they never claimed to be the party of the poor, they care about rich special interests and corporations... it is sufficiently different if people vote for you explicitly because they thought you would be their champion.

BTW, just to add for skeptics to the economic non realism argument, the industrial robotic car wash is an example where the most minimal of incentives were enough to automate, operating material costs were buckets of soapy water and rags... The employees were making minimum wages... Normally the logic says the incentives to automate go up when material costs are very high or when wages are high and when the business model has lots of demand... How many people do you know who get their car washed even once a week? The power robotics needed to pull a car through an assembly line compared to the robotics needed to make a taco... and yeah taco bell would have much more demand... and yet the car wash is a business model that has survived for decades...

and in case you forgot

My post feels disorganized and the gif is a different size... will want to repost, but please comment if you can