Pokémon GO

Yeah James has it, we found 3 in the bedroom and some in the garden. We can see there's quite a few in the local park so tomorrow we'll be taking a walk there hahaha. How's it going for you?

I want it so badly I might cry. It's not out in the UK yet but I've heard rumours that it'll be out by the weekend. I can't wait :D

(I know there are workarounds, but I want it to be out legitimately before I download and play it)

I want it so badly I might cry. It's not out in the UK yet but I've heard rumours that it'll be out by the weekend. I can't wait :D

(I know there are workarounds, but I want it to be out legitimately before I download and play it)
I'm in the UK and have it. Do you have an android device?

I'm in the UK and have it. Do you have an android device?

Nope, iPhone. I know how to get it (log out, change region to a country that has it, download, catch 'em all) but I'm determined that I'm still gonna wait for the actual release. Gives me time to say goodbye to friends and family before I start playing and it consumes my life :p

There are no Pokémon in my apartment, but there are a lot of them where I work, plus two PokéStops. I'm currently level 7 and never have enough balls.

Yeah James has it, we found 3 in the bedroom and some in the garden. We can see there's quite a few in the local park so tomorrow we'll be taking a walk there hahaha. How's it going for you?

That totally confused me, I had to look up what the game was. :D

Reactions: Calliegirl
And here are 14 essential tips to get started.
3) Turn off AR
Using the camera on your smartphone to place Pokémon in the real world using augmented reality is fun, but it makes capturing Pokémon much harder. Turn it off to stop them moving around when you move your phone. It can be hard enough to hit them with Pokeballs when out on the street.

Reactions: Poppy
Nope, iPhone. I know how to get it (log out, change region to a country that has it, download, catch 'em all) but I'm determined that I'm still gonna wait for the actual release. Gives me time to say goodbye to friends and family before I start playing and it consumes my life :p

Ah I see. It's much simpler on android...you can just download it, so obviously I couldn't resist haha.

There are no Pokémon in my apartment, but there are a lot of them where I work, plus two PokéStops. I'm currently level 7 and never have enough balls.

I can see 11 pokestops from my house and 2 gyms!

Wow, I'm so glad I don't have a smart phone. This thread has made me even more grateful. LMAO :p

I have no clue what this crap is, but the thought of seeing Poké-things EVERYWHERE is just downright creepy & nightmarish. Noooo, thank you! **shudder** Besides, I've never been the slightest bit interested in Pokémon anything. I'll just continue to look at the world through my eyes, not a phone app. LOL

I'll have no further comment here. Enjoy. ;)

Reactions: Amy SF
I'm clueless, too! Lol
Not sure I'm happy about that though...I may have to check it out. I have a "feeling left out" complex, hahahahaha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, I'm so glad I don't have a smart phone. This thread has made me even more grateful. LMAO :p

I have no clue what this crap is, but the thought of seeing Poké-things EVERYWHERE is just downright creepy & nightmarish. Noooo, thank you! **shudder** Besides, I've never been the slightest bit interested in Pokémon anything. I'll just continue to look at the world through my eyes, not a phone app. LOL

I'll have no further comment here. Enjoy. ;)

I completely get what you're saying but I don't know if there was any need to be so rude about it! It's just a bit of fun :yes:

Pokemon Go could have been a lot better. I don't like the lack of a battle system. Feels like a cheap rip off of Pokemon. I play it, but it's disappointing. If it felt like a real pokemon game, this could have been awesome.

Last edited:
I'm clueless, too! Lol
Not sure I'm happy about that though...I may have to check it out. I have a "feeling left out" complex, hahahahaha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you have iOS 8 or later you can check it out.